Eureka Math/EngageNY is one of the most popular math programs used today but like all math programs, educators need support to sustain the successful implementation.
CORE is one of the few experienced professional development providers who is certified by Eureka Math to provide trainings and on-site implementation support.
CORE has provided more than 50 trainings throughout the country and is currently working with nearly 200 teachers side-by-side in classrooms to build their knowledge and skills to effectively implement Eureka Math/EngageNY.
Through on-site trainings and in-classroom coaching, modeling, and planning, educators gain a deeper understanding of the curriculum and learn to:
- Plan, customize, and pace lessons to be completed within their given lesson time frame
- Seamlessly blend in appropriate fluency activities
- Build students’ problem-solving skills
- Appropriately modify program assessments
- Adapt lessons for struggling learners, EL students and students with disabilities
Complete the form to the right if you’d like a free consultation with a CORE Implementation Expert about your Eureka Math/EngageNY program.