CORE has worked with hundreds of district and school leaders to guide effective MTSS implementation and ensure program sustainability by focusing on evidence-based instruction, data-based decision-making, collaborative-problem solving and job-embedded professional learning.
Our Designing and Implementing Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) Institute assists district and school leadership teams in developing processes, selecting resources, communicating visions, and instituting systems critical to MTSS success.
This three-day Institute held at your district site focuses on PreK-12 academics within MTSS. You will:
- Learn elements of successful school-based implementation
- Discover key roles and responsibilities of school leaders and school-based teams
- Learn to design comprehensive, coordinated and evidence-based instruction and intervention across tiers of increasing intensity in reading and math
- Master scientifically sound measures for universal screening and progress monitoring
- Learn proven processes for qualifying students for special education and creating specific and rigorous individualized education program (IEP) goals.