[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”On-Demand Webinar: Supporting Struggling Math Students” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]You can better meet the needs of students who are struggling with math when you have a range of evidence-based solutions at your fingertips and the know-how to use them effectively.
Get both in this on-demand webinar with CORE’s Director of Mathematics, Dean Ballard. Start watching for resources and strategies to help ensure that students receive instruction and supports tailored to their individual needs. You’ll learn:
- How to plan for and use time for intervention
- What the focus of intervention time should be
- What materials to use for interventions
- How and what types of assessments to use
- How to incorporate daily fluency work into instruction
[/vc_column_text][vc_custom_heading text=”Fill out the form below to access the webinar and watch it immediately. ” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column][/vc_row]