CORE Learning + The Third Quest
A Tier 2 and 3 intervention for adolescent striving readers.
CORE Learning has partnered with Ancora Publishing to deliver professional learning on The Third Quest, a highly effective, comprehensive reading intervention for middle and high school students who need additional support with reading. This partnership builds on Ancora Publishing’s dedication to helping schools create safe and supportive foundational environments where all students can thrive and CORE’s long-term commitment to implementation support services that help customers build their own capacity for effective instruction by laying a foundation of evidence-based knowledge, supporting the use of proven tools, and developing leadership. Students receive daily instruction in vocabulary, word study (phonics), content knowledge, comprehension, and fluency.
Select the number of people you would like to register using the dropdown menus below. Then, click the blue “Register” button to the right of the dropdown boxes to enter the attendee information. Please note, registration closes two weeks before the course start date. Please note, registration is only open to those residing in the 50 U.S. states.
CORE’s Professional Learning Offerings for The Third Quest
CORE works with districts and schools who have adopted The Third Quest to provide training and job-embedded professional learning that helps educators build pedagogical knowledge and master the program routines and practices necessary to ensure effective implementation.
Initial The Third Quest Training (1.5- or 2-day training)
Follow-up Training Options (90-minute sessions):
- Training for Administrators: How to Provide Support for a Third Quest Intervention
- Follow-up Training: Implementing with Fidelity
- Follow-up Training: Teaching Coaches to Help Teachers with Fidelity of Implementation
- Follow-up Training: Progress Monitoring and Enhanced Effectiveness
- Systems Level Collaborative Planning and Support
- Classroom Teacher Coaching
- Coach Support and Capacity Building
- Leadership Coaching
- Data Study
If you have purchased The Third Quest materials and are ready for training or follow-up site support, please complete the form below or call 888.249.6155.
Get in touch
Contact CORE to learn more about we can provide training and support for The Third Quest.
Schools and districts who purchase The Third Quest from Ancora Publishing can request professional learning services by filling out a form below.
CORE can provide training and support remotely, especially important during this time of social distancing, or onsite at your location once schools reopen. See the results that can be obtained when CORE consultants provide not only initial training but ongoing support for full implementation.
- A professional learning organization with over 25 years of experience improving the literacy achievement of students across the nation by equipping teachers and administrators with the knowledge and skills to be highly effective and to ensure equitable learning
- Thorough knowledge of core and intervention curricula with emphasis on The Third Quest
- Strong grounding in the use of data to identify student learning needs and to target teacher support
- A long history implementing multi-tiered systems of support (MTSS)
- A proven record of leadership and teacher development focusing on job-embedded coaching and mentoring
- Impeccable collaboration and facilitation skills
- Expertise in the science of reading. In fact, CORE’s Online Elementary Reading Academy is approved in many states to teach educators the science of reading
For more information about CORE’s services or to request training and support for The Third Quest, please complete the form below.
Meet Our Literacy Experts
See Our Work in Action
Achievement Soars Across the Board When CORE Coaching Is Paired With SIPPS Curriculum Implementation
Get in touch
Contact CORE to learn more about our professional learning offerings for The Third Quest.