[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”Eureka Math*/EngageNY” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
Eureka Math/EngageNY is one of the most popular math programs used today. To successfully implement the program, educators need training and intensive on-site classroom support.
CORE has provided over 50 trainings throughout the country and is currently working with nearly 200 teachers side-by-side in classrooms to effectively implement Eureka Math/EngageNY. Take a look below at some of the ways we support the effective implementation of Eureka Math/EngageNY.
We equip your teachers to…
- Plan, customize, and pace lessons to be completed within your given lesson time frame
- Seamlessly blend in appropriate fluency activities
- Build students’ problem-solving skills
- Understand and appropriately modify program assessments
- Adapt lessons for struggling learners, EL students and students with disabilities
- Understand the program organization and the mathematical alignment and articulation built into the curriculum.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_btn title=”Contact Us About Supporting Your Eureka Math/EngageNY Implementation” style=”custom” custom_background=”#0097d6″ custom_text=”#ffffff” shape=”round” align=”center” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fcorelearn.wpengine.com%2Fget-in-touch%2F|||”][vc_empty_space height=”25px”][vc_column_text]* CORE and the services advertised here are not affiliated with nor sponsored/endorsed by Great Minds.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]<BACK TO MATH SERVICES[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]