Eureka Math/EngageNY is one of the most popular math programs used today. To successfully implement the program, educators need training and intensive on-site classroom support.
CORE has provided over 50 trainings throughout the country and is currently working with nearly 200 teachers side-by-side in classrooms to effectively implement Eureka Math/EngageNY. Take a look below at some of the ways we support the effective implementation of Eureka Math/EngageNY.
We equip your teachers to…
- Plan, customize, and pace lessons to be completed within your given lesson time frame
- Seamlessly blend in appropriate fluency activities
- Build students’ problem-solving skills
- Understand and appropriately modify program assessments
- Adapt lessons for struggling learners, EL students and students with disabilities
- Understand the program organization and the mathematical alignment and articulation built into the curriculum.