Eureka Math/EngageNY is one of the most popular math programs used today. To successfully implement the program, educators need intensive on-site classroom support. CORE is one of the few experienced professional development providers who is certified by Eureka Math to provide trainings and on-site implementation support.
CORE has provided over 50 trainings throughout the country and is currently working with nearly 200 teachers side-by-side in classrooms to effectively implement Eureka Math/EngageNY. Take a look below at some of the resources we’ve developed to support the effective implementation of Eureka Math/EngageNY.
- Plan, customize, and pace lessons to be completed within your given lesson time frame
- Seamlessly blend in appropriate fluency activities
- Build students’ problem-solving skills
- Understand and appropriately modify program assessments
- Adapt lessons for struggling learners, EL students and students with disabilities
- Understand the mathematical connections and approaches to teaching and learning built into the program
Audience: Teachers, coaches, instructional leaders, principals
Format: On-site trainings and in-classroom coaching, modeling, and planning