[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”Ensure Success with Eureka Math/EngageNY” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Eureka Math/EngageNY is one of the most popular math programs used today but like all math programs, educators need support to sustain the successful implementation.
CORE is one of the few experienced professional development providers who is certified by Eureka Math to provide trainings and on-site implementation support.
CORE has provided more than 50 trainings throughout the country and is currently working with nearly 200 teachers side-by-side in classrooms to build their knowledge and skills to effectively implement Eureka Math/EngageNY.
Through on-site trainings and in-classroom coaching, modeling, and planning, educators gain a deeper understanding of the curriculum and learn to:
- Plan, customize, and pace lessons to be completed within their given lesson time frame
- Seamlessly blend in appropriate fluency activities
- Build students’ problem-solving skills
- Appropriately modify program assessments
- Adapt lessons for struggling learners, EL students and students with disabilities
If you’d like more information about how to support and sustain the successful implementation of Eureka Math/EngageNY in your school or district, please contact CORE’s Director of Mathematics, Dean Ballard.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_custom_heading text=”Free Eureka Math/EngageNY Implementation Support Materials” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:left|color:%238bc238″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_column_text]CORE has developed many useful resources to support teachers in the implementation of Eureka Math/EngageNY. We’d love to share a few with you.
- List and tips for fluency activities
- Guidelines for creating or modifying assessments
- General lesson formats, K-5
- General lesson formats, 6-8
- Module planning spreadsheet with examples
- Chart with required fluencies by grade level K-8
Fill out the form below to download a zip file with all of these resources.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]