[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_custom_heading text=”CA SB-77 Section 58 Educator Effectiveness Funds” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”15px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
With $500 million available to schools, about $1,400 per teacher, you have an excellent opportunity to improve teacher effectiveness and ensure your students meet the challenging CA Common Core Standards.
How can you use the funds?
- Beginning teacher and administrator support and mentoring, including but not limited to, programs that support new teacher and administrator ability to teach or lead effectively and to meet induction requirement.
- Professional development, coaching, and support services for teachers who have been identified as needing improvement or additional support by local educational agencies.
- Professional development for teachers and administrators that is aligned to the state content standards.
- To promote educator quality and effectiveness, including, but not limited to, training on mentoring and coaching certificated staff and training certificated staff to support effective teaching and learning.
What can CORE offer?
- Our experts will provide professional learning for your teachers to meet the expectations of the CA ELA/ELD and Math Frameworks.
- Our Reading Academy live course and the new Online Elementary Reading Academy equip your teachers with the knowledge and skills to ensure all students master the Reading Foundational Skills as expected in the CA ELA/ELD Framework.
- Our implementation experts provide job-embedded coaching, modeling and planning, structured lesson walks, lesson study, and data analysis and review while mentoring your own coaches and leaders to build sustainable improvement.
- Our expert knowledge of the newly state-approved ELA/ELD materials and the approved math materials as well as other Common Core-aligned resources enables us to support or recommend programs that meet your needs.
- We know RtI and multi-tiered systems of support and will assist your teachers to use data to identify students needing extra assistance and develop their interventions.
- We understand the new English Language Development standards and how to design integrated and designated ELD.
Talk to some of our CA clients, including Santa Ana Unified School District, Redlands Unified School District, Lincoln Unified School District, and Newport Mesa Unified School District, to learn how CORE has worked with them.
To learn more about how CORE can work with you to maximize your SB-77 funds, fill out our information contact form. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]