[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”3 Steps to Build & Implement Effective MTSS Frameworks” font_container=”tag:h1|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”black”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_empty_space height=”15px”][vc_custom_heading text=”Develop Leadership Capacity to Support MTSS” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]CORE has worked with hundreds of district and school leaders to guide effective MTSS implementation and ensure program sustainability by focusing on evidence-based instruction, collaborative problem-solving and ongoing, job-embedded professional learning to build data-based decision-making.
Our Designing and Implementing Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) Institute assists district and school leadership teams in developing processes, selecting resources, communicating visions, and instituting systems critical to MTSS success.
This three-day Institute held at your district site focuses on PreK-12 academics within MTSS. You will:
- Learn elements of successful school-based implementation
- Discover key roles and responsibilities of school leaders and school-based teams
- Learn to design comprehensive, coordinated and evidence-based instruction and intervention across tiers of increasing intensity in reading and math
- Master scientifically sound measures for universal screening and progress monitoring
- Learn proven processes for qualifying students for special education and creating specific and rigorous individualized education program (IEP) goals.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_empty_space height=”15px”][vc_custom_heading text=”Get More Information” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]Interested in bringing a MTTS Institute to your district or sending your team to a regional MTTS event? Complete the form below and we’ll get in touch with you. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]